I know my previous posts were quite SAD but my life is actually very HAPPY one ok?
Since my friends are calling me a drama queen, I imagine if life is like a drama, I would then be the little princess swinging up high and down again on the wooden swing in front of the castle. Just like my life.
I was reading at someone else's blog yesterday, trying to spot the difference between theirs and mine. Firstly, they love writing so terribly much. Secondly, they don't really have emo posts. But who would like to read emo posts right? RIGHT?
I have been back to Dublin for 2 months,
even mid term is going to finish real soon, and finals are coming up real soon.
Pretty pretty princessy room with sticky notes covering the whole wall.
I just don't like leaving the wall bare :p
Aww.. awwwwwwww....
And that's how much I love my room.
Gosh I wish I could facebook tag these pictures here.
Super big window with some spider web outside, OUTSIDE.
Super comfy bed. (All the single beds here are big, but not enough for 2. cdy do u hear that?)
And that's how much I love my room again.
Eat. Sleep. Study. Laptop. Talk. Sms. Eat. Nap. Exercise. Day dream.
I even hide in my room for the whole day and I wonder if my housemates would break the door and check if I'm ok.
And that is what I call friends.
Prepare food for me without a word!
popo, I've found a heir for you.
Well, and if you ask me what is the difference between now and when I just came back.
I would say my appetite!
I ate half of what I'm eating nowadays and my stomach still growl..
This is totally spoiling my image.
I was cursing while eating it just now because my muscles of mastication was so tired yet I can't stop myself from eating.
Who cares about calories when it comes to food like this!!
Fi , bern and I after the stupid locomotor exam.
WE WERE INDOOR and yet with super thick winter jacket and scarf and gloves!
This Autumn is crazy and please turn off your water heater after using k...
Global Warming is getting too serious.
And it was suprisingly happy because everyone pose when I wanted to take some pictures.
We went to Hari Raya open houses and was weeping over the SUPER food we had.
Third year huiyee and zhong ling and our year dilah~
and that was kristina and me at Malaysian Hall.
- jiahang, yy, fiona, elaine, bernice, princess tt (HA-HA)-
Then we were the OGs (orientation guide) this year and earned some handphone credits.
-jolynn who fell asleep in class yesterday, kristina who always fell asleep in class, meihui who doesn't even come for class sometimes, yongxin who is always late for class, grace who always answer questions in class and jean-
Our super basketball not-fatso-anymore prince, Abraham.
The mighty bernice and fiona. And yongxin behind.

Nominated poser, yun from third year.
Nominated poser, yun from third year.
p.s: mm, that's the guy that I'm going to tumpang my parcel.

Posing in front of some weird place, trying to distract the juniors during Treasure Hunt.
Then it was mid autum festival and my mooncake was completely fine ;/
Malahide beach.
Mei Hui's 21st at O'Neils.
-fi, eugene and sohpie-
First gathering dinner after summer.
-jia hang-

Mechanism of Diseases (MED) that almost antagonise my brain receptors.

UCD main gate.
-huiyee-
-fiona CHUA (just like chua soi lek) -
ooh ooh! PMCSA-UCD netball team.
super handsome kiensin and ajay (I'm sure he won't see this that's why I'm saying it, for fun)
-loonying-
first year, yeakee's friend from intec, talks more than I do.
And super nice seniors evangeline and cindy and juniors shiau hooi and eunice made us SUSHI!
-kezanne from galway, senior elaine and joyce-
Posing in front of some weird place, trying to distract the juniors during Treasure Hunt.
First gathering dinner after summer.
Mechanism of Diseases (MED) that almost antagonise my brain receptors.
UCD main gate.
That's why lazy people like me do leave the room.
Well, then we had our pmcsa Sports Day.
The picture showing bernice running towards me because she thought she was late.
But she is always late.
ok nvm, i can't remember anything after getting the ba gua from you darling.
wenyen warming up.
Our sports centre might not be big but at least the floor is blue in colour!
Our sports centre might not be big but at least the floor is blue in colour!
first year, yeakee's friend from intec, talks more than I do.
-kezanne from galway, senior elaine and joyce-
And that was all about September and October life.
Studying day by day.
Starting to have hallucinations.
Using all the fancy terminology and even have x-ray eyes, imagining everyone's gluteus maximas.
Yet, starting to forget about everything after post-exam relaxation.
tsk tsk.. This is bad :(
Nah, to the someone who asked me to stop writing stupid posts and start posting pictures.
This is for you, in case you are checking me out :p





5 comments:
even have x-ray eyes, imagining everyone's gluteus maximas???
OMG, after this...i'm definitely getting radioimaging-proof pants.
i dont think she's aiming for ur gluteus maximus.. so dont worry! lol!
Good post you have here !!! Oh my gosh , all the memorable events !!!
wooo i see my pic and your donald duck mouth! ^^
Eii girl, you haven't give me ur add ah!
wa waa never know soo many comments going on here.
yup, don't worry, I'm normal again now.
and haha yy, we just had another memorable events and going to have more~
ur pic with donald is currenly paste on my wall. <3 ooh what add? house add ah? U WANT TO SEND ME THE SMITH'S CHIPS ISIT?!!
Post a Comment